Thursday 12 December 2013

Aroma magic Under Eye Gel Review

Hey everyone,
   
I am back.Today I am reviewing an under eye gel.This is the first under eye gel I bought realising the need for eye care...

Read on to know more about my experience:



CLAIMS OF THE PRODUCT :

Prevents fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and lips.Lightens dark circles and rejuvenates tired eyes.


ACTIVE INGREDIENTS :

Extracts of Rose, lemon peel, aloe vera, Green tea and pure essential oils of Chamomile and lavender.

PRICE: Rs 115

MY EXPERIENCE :

I have used this eye gel for
Some time. I  bought this mainly because I had mild shadows under the eyes and I thought hydration will be good. Aroma magic as a brand has always been one of my favourite budget brand.I would say my expectations are not fulfilled with this.


    This gel claims to reduce dark circles and fine lines and wrinkles . Although I don't have any major issues like dark circles or fine lines still this doesn't work for minor under eye shadows. However, the most disappointing thing is its smell.It literally smells very bad.I have sensitive nose so I am very particular about fragrances. Its smell its absolutely nauseating atleast for me.It has a really lightweight consistency and gets absorbed immediately.It can be used before eye makeup also but if u sweat then the gel will melt.

Overall, not a good experience.

Lets come to the pros and cons now.

PROS:

1.Affordable.
2.Lightweight texture.
3.Not tested on animals.

CONS:

1.Unpleasant Smell.
2.No effect on mild shadows.
3.Failed to provide hydration.

DO I RECOMMEND/WILL I RE PURCHASE : NO FOR BOTH.

STAY TUNED....take care

PS-Have you tried this eye gel before...let me know your current favourite eye care products in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment